It's The Little Things

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Aside from the random gun chatter, politics, Covid, etc. we see here day to day, I thought it'd be kinda cool to start up a thread where we could list random small things that made our day better. I'll start.

Last night I did a a few loads of laundry. While hanging the clothes, I didn't have a single shirt turned inside out from the wash. Sort of made my evening.

Hopefully others will share, otherwise I'll look dumb here!

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya'll are making me feel lazy. Sitting here trying to think of what I did today. I fed the dogs and gathered the chicken eggs. And have some chicken thighs and leg on the grill.
IMG_20220328_192418994.jpg

Marinated in olive oil, tumeric powder, garlic powder and sea salt.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I rebuilt the seats in my storm shelter so they'd be ready for tomorrow. Was 8" boards with a little carpet on them. Now they're 12" boards with padding and a back. Wife said she could spend her reading time in there now, enjoying the cool air and silence. I said, "Great idea! The kids will love running up and down the stairs to ask you questions. Perfect exercise!"
Dang it sure is comfy now though. Much better than I expected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom