IWB for G39

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scamp

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I just picked up a G39 from a member here (Glad to meet you Phil!) and was wondering on the off chance I get my carry permit this century, what IWB holster anyone could recommend for this gun. Anyone use a SuperTuck or a..uh..what ever that one that has a pocket(s) that sits in the front with the velcro belt...yeah, that one. I am 5'9" and 230 something w/ a hard earned beer gut so I don't wanna waste too much $$ on one that is uncomfortable. I wear T-shirts and shorts almost all the time too.

jej

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where do you want to carry? If you have the shoulder flexibility to do it [most do], strong side hip at about 3 o'clock for a right hander is usually the fastest draw. With your build, carrying farther forward may be uncomfortable seated and very uncomfortable while driving.

I have an Andrews IWB leather and a Fist IWB Kydex. Both are Ok, but I have a strong preference for OWB leather now, and just bought my first Don Hume. Good holster, good service, cheap, made in Miami, OK. OWB works with loose T-shirts, but I mostly wear a button up shirt, untucked. Don HUme makes several IWB, too.

jej

Latest posts

Top Bottom