James Lankford said this today:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How would you like to have my job where I have to go into people's yards unannounced everyday. And sometimes I have to go to the door whether there is a no trespassing or beware of dog sign or not. It's one of the worst things about my job. Always wondering if I am gonna go into someone's yard and they come out shooting. That's my kind of luck.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How much does he want for it? What kind of shape is it in?
If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

ETA: According to one gal who insisted on talking to me about it (and continuing to do so after I told her it wasn't for sale), it's "f***ing beautiful." She said that repeatedly. I'm not at all offended by profanity, but I usually refrain from dropping f-bombs in polite conversation with someone I've just met.

Ironically, the only person to take the signs seriously was the guy from ONG who came to mark my gas line so AT&T could bury a new phone line after the morons working on the other side of my property line cut the old one so thoroughly that the repairman couldn't find the end. He actually called me to make sure it was OK...

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a sign on my door many years ago when living in an apartment complex in the Kansas City area.

No Salesmen, Preachers, Agents, or Solicitors!

We shoot every third one, and the second just left.

Never got another knock on the door.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
we have had a sign for about a year now, and only very few people knock or ring door bell anymore.

Me too, it's right above the doorbell. The only people who still ring my doorbell are from Vivint. When they rang my doorbell at 9:05PM I told them never to set foot on my property again. Then they rang again at 8pm three weeks later, and I've threatened to file trespassing charges.

Me: "It says no soliciting, right there."
Vivint Stoner: "Actually we're not selling anything"

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many candidates across the state and in the 5th District have recently used my name and photo in robo calls, mailers and discussions. I want to make it very clear that I am NOT endorsing any candidate for the Tuesday runoff election. I encourage each voter to make their own decisions and I respect the people of Oklahoma to make smart choices on the many great Republican candidates.

It shows you how desperate Mrs. Douglas is. It also tells me that, if I lived in the district, I would not vote for her. If she won that district, I would move as my neighbors are a bunch of idiots.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It shows you how desperate Mrs. Douglas is. It also tells me that, if I lived in the district, I would not vote for her. If she won that district, I would move as my neighbors are a bunch of idiots.

Seems as though you and I are the only ones who know who James Lankford spoke of, even though he did not mention her name. I got the mailer yesterday in the mail after I posted the above.

Latest posts

Top Bottom