JARD AR Trigger Assemblies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkhamr

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have purchased two of these in the past for use in AR-15's. They seem to work very well but one can be touchy and seems like it needs the sear screw adjusted about every 500 rounds. Have blue Lock Tite on the screw threads.

Any similar experiences by anyone else, and what do you suggest to keep this from happening?

Spiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like died. Took a doodie in the middle of a stage. Trigger wouldn't reset unless the rifle was racked reaaaaly gently. So he ran a bolt action AR and ejected half his magazine as live rounds. It was pretty painful to watch.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've run several Jards for years. I have a 2# in an AR-10T and have never had any trouble with it. I had a 1 1/2 # in an AR-15 come loose and it would triple. I called Jard and the guy said that some got by them with too loose threads that Loctite wouldn't hold. He replaced mine with a nonadjustable one.

Dr_Mitch

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Use red loctite, or green if you want it to be permanent. Or locate a set screw with a nylon or rubber insert along the thread axis. Or cross-drill a tiny hole, and use a tiny tap, and lock the set screw with another set screw.

Latest posts

Top Bottom