Jeep Guys/Gals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPI

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A buddy sent me this pic of my K5 on the cover of the current FourWheeler magazine.

i68.tinypic.com_jsm4g7.jpg

This is the original cover back in 2007. How time flies.

i64.tinypic.com_15recys.jpg

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back to Jeeps. I have a stock Tank green 15JK Willy's hardtop. I really enjoy it and can not wait for the weather to be consistently better. I want to take the top off for a while.

So where do you guys go wheelin?

I know abou the K-trail, I have not been

I know a little about Disney but have not been.

I knew Camp Gruber had something but I was not sure if it was just 4 wheeler's/motorcycles.

I recently read about a place south of Tecumseh (I think that is where it was) recently private off road park.

What is the deal with Keystone?

where else can I go in the Tulsa area?

I have heard about logging trails in Arkansas but could not find anything on the internet.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Hot Springs Off Road park is hard to beat, mild to wild. Kansas Rocks is pretty good, but a little too muddy for me, I like the rocks, not the mud.
Have some friends who go to the Arbuckle Off Road but I've not been there personally.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have an O5 Wrangler X on 31 inch Duratracs. It has a smitty built front stinger bumper and a smitty built rear with the receiver hitch built in. I don't wheel this Jeep offroad(although I would like to do some light trails/sightseeing type of wheeling). I would like to do a no body lift tummy tuck on it in the future(get rid of the factory shovel)). I'm also on the look out for a set of factory aluminium wheels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom