To all those who overpaid for a new jeep…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These guys have it right.

Melton in Claremore is having issues as well, they are offering $19.46 oil changes for up to 7 quarts of synthetic and a $5 service fee.

They told me last month they were extending it as it’s brought in so much business, didn’t know what that really meant until the little lady took her Honda in and purchased a $30 air filter. Damn I have one in the garage that cost like $12.

Its still on.

I was thinking people were looking on the lot and buying new/used like I did 3 years ago on an oil change, now I know better. They inform you of other services your car should have. That said they’re really not pushy and it’s a good deal.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Payed $50,000 out the door at JOE COOPER FOR NEW LOADED JEEP GLADIATOR. Just had 10,000 mile service, Oil had 5000 miles on it, was still at the full mark. Would not & never will buy from bob howard.

Attachments

• IMG_1896.JPG
    IMG_1896.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never needed 4 wheel drive and have driven in snow, ice and mud in Kansas, Nebraska, Wyoming, Montana, New Mexico, Colorado, Oklahoma, etc. It might have been nice a couple times; but most times not needed.

Most of the people driving around in 4X4 pickups and Jeeps never leave pavement.

To me 4 wheel drive is just something else to go wrong and maintain.

My mileage varies from Swampratt in regards to Chevy rear ends. Never had one fail. Did have 1979 Chevy company truck that the carrier bearing went out with less than 5,000 miles and dealership blamed driving through mud! Had to laugh in their face.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do the new wranglers still suffer from the “death wobble”?
If you read the forums, yes people still say it happens to them. I have never experienced it with any of the Jeeps I have owned. I've read various opinions as to what causes it and how it can be fixed, but if it were that easy I have to wonder why Jeep has never addressed the issue with a cure to put an end to this blemish on their reputation.

Latest posts

Top Bottom