Jerry Springer won’t be down for breakfast, trailer parks flying flags at half staff.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today, in honor of Jerry, my wife and I will play our own version of "who fathered our baby "? Multiple choice.
#1 Father Mulvany, our preacher
#2 Big Ed, manager of the trailer park where we live in a burned out hull of a '63 Great Lakes Road Mansion
#3 Our? 53 year old daughter's 20 year old boyfriend, fresh out of meth rehab
#4 Roberto, Latino champion of the "let's play hide the sausage" game and bartender at my wife's favorite club where she says she only goes there to rack balls, but they have no pool tables.
#5 Roberto's brother Roberto, father of my 20 year old Gautomolin pole dancer whom I spend my days with.
#6 Feel free to pick your own

But who was the mother??? :laugh6:

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when he was the mayor of Cincinnati Ohio. He went across the river to Covington Ky - which at the time was the place to go for naked dancers, cocaine, and hookers - and hired himself a Professional Lady.

Paid her by check.

It bounced.

She squawked, and the ensuing hubbub cost him that cozy job. It wasn't long after that he turned up on daytime TV.

One thing I'll say for him, he settled at a natural level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom