Jerry Springer won’t be down for breakfast, trailer parks flying flags at half staff.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now where are we going to hear such great thinkers as?

cash me outside.jpg

NationalMatch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember (likely the only episode I ever watched?) an episode where some guy's wife left him for an older man with whom she was shacking up. The poor guy (husband) was just on the show for some answers, since his wife wouldn't talk to him.

In the course of the conversation, the older guy (maybe in his fifties; the husband ~30ish) jumped up and hit the husband in the face, knocking him to the floor. Springer's pimps, er, staff rushed out to stop the fight. The old guy sat down and the husband returned to his seat. The husband had a substantial mark on his face and was just sitting there, bewildered and broken.

Turns out (IIRC) the authorities arrested the old fart and the Springer pimps, er, staff had encouraged him to get violent.

Like I said, it was the first and last episode I watched of that trailer park vulture Springer. Capitalizing off suffering, dysfunctional people. The antithesis of entertainment.

Latest posts

Top Bottom