Jim Inhofe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need to raise the voting age to 30 and property owners only. Can't/won't invest in America then get the hell out.
Let the moochers suck off the Gov't teat but have no say in how it's run.
Being a property owners has nothing to do with this kind of voting i will agree with you when it comes to school bond or something that raises property taxes but this no. I dont own property but not a moocher either i have worked for 47 + years to have everything i have and never took a dollar from the government. so your philosophy dont hold water.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A nicer man you couldn't meet. I have worked for him in the past and Norma and I are good friends. We have even exchanged conservative cartoons and jokes.

I totally agree with this. My daughter and his are good friends. He gave my wife and daughter tickets to the Senators Gallery during the Clinton impeachment, and I have run into him a couple of times at Tulsa gun shows. A true gentleman.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will vote for him over a Democrat any day. If for no other reason than to prevent the Democrats getting control of the Senate and passing an "assault weapons" ban, raising taxes on guns and ammo, packing the Supreme court with 10 or so liberal judges. Yes they plan to increase the number of judges to 19 and pack it with far left judges, and legally they can do it.
Exactly this. We can't let that seat go blue.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some people just don't understand how good they have it. Your Senator/Representative could have a name like Pelosi, Schumer, Nadler, Schiff or any number of others I could think of.

True true... but flipping that seat would speak far greater than a bunch of token party voters hoping things will change with another turn. Republican politicians are far too comfortable in this state knowing they'll catch the vote regardless. They understand that voters don't vote for them as much as constituents vote against the other party. They profit in office without effort, and the cycle continues. Gone are the days of the silent majority. We're all, regardless of party, a bunch of rabid idiots influenced and told how to think by the media.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 86 year old man is definitely coherent, knows what is going on and I don't think he is compromised. I wish he was more active and outspoken but he has never been that way. I've spoke to him in Walmart, Dollar General, and Reasors and he is genuine. I'll vote for Inhofe until Mullin is ready to take his place.

Latest posts

Top Bottom