Jim Inhofe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We fight the war with the army we have.

Currently, we don't seem to have any of the reps that are potential replacements, and no one outside of the current activists wanted to step into the race. But, you are right, we need some good stock to stand up.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well i would run if i knew i had a chance in hell of getting thru the front door but this backwoods country boy has enough sense to know he aint got a chance. And before anyone ask as of right now im a free loving gun toting freedom fighter democrat but might change real fast in the near future. And i just quit my job because of all the nazism in the workplace.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s an age old machine that is WELL oiled by the party. Look at Mullen! He said 2 terms and he’d be through as he believed in term limits. Well that didn’t last long as he LOVED the whole process so guess what HE buckled and now we are stuck with him. I despise the guy as his WORD to the public now means NOTHING!

Well, you will dead and long gone before any politician lives up to every word they have spoken. BTW have you lived up to EVERY word you have spoken. Maybe you are the second coming, who knows but I will vote for Mullin. Period.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the original Greek Democracy only men with property could vote. That turned out to work pretty well.
In our own early history, even po white people couldn’t do it.
Some folks were only a third of a person and they got counted that way in terms of representation, even though they didn’t have any say in it.
Then we let the women in and everybody knows they have all those hormones going on.
Hell in a hand basket.
That’s where we’re going and how we’re going there.
All this voting.
If we didn’t have all this voting we wouldn’t have all these problems.

My texan mother says it all the time... "There ain't nothin worse than a woman in power." Too bad we don't have an economy strong enough to afford homemakers anymore.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need to raise the voting age to 30 and property owners only. Can't/won't invest in America then get the hell out.
Let the moochers suck off the Gov't teat but have no say in how it's run.

Go back to history class and you will find that we tried that idea of only property owners voting. Part of the problems we see today.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My texan mother says it all the time... "There ain't nothin worse than a woman in power." Too bad we don't have an economy strong enough to afford homemakers anymore.

Between testosterone and lady hormones, I'm surprised that the world hasn't already been burned to a crisp. (The wife brought that up to me, and I have to agree.) But you know, some of us guys can get the fires going just with our testosterone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom