Jimmy Kimmel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, Jimmy's reaction to yet another mass killing isn't, too bad, it's maybe we should do something. And Jimmy doesn't think that if you can't afford the most expensive health care in the world you should die, so, yeah, you're right, he didn't pick up conservative leanings.

That's some impressively ignorant Strawman there Ace. FWIW you MIGHT want to research where the hospital it was done gets all of it's funding. Hint: It's a charity hospital. What tier of healthcare you have has NOTHING to do with the treatment of these kids. I know it's crushing to your narrative.... but #facts are important sparky.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He is another leftist “celebrity” that thinks he is smarter than us. He makes millions doing nothing and probably has armed security with him at all times. Yet he wants to tell me I don’t need a gun. Get a life scumbag. I wish all these snowflakes would move out of this country. It would blow everyone’s minds how quick the country would change for the better.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That's some impressively ignorant Strawman there Ace. FWIW you MIGHT want to research where the hospital it was done gets all of it's funding. Hint: It's a charity hospital. What tier of healthcare you have has NOTHING to do with the treatment of these kids. I know it's crushing to your narrative.... but #facts are important sparky.

Are feeling okay? Pulling that out of your arse must have been tiring. You need a nap. And a clue. But mostly a nap.

GUN DOG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IDK, I think he's one of those dirty Canadian's. You're better off watching Conan O'Brien anyway.
ty4PhRWt1hU
I'd watch your Canadian comment's EH. LOL born and raised as a Canuck but feel morn American every day. Became a US citizen over 20 years ago. Yes the cities are full of libs the farmer and country follks are pretty conservative.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You're suffer from ********, again.

Awww snowflake.... were you just so excited to talk about your fantasy concerning my ass that you just can't grammar right now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Awww snowflake.... were you just so excited to talk about your fantasy concerning my ass that you just can't grammar right now?

Oh, man! That was a good one. Wow. Impressive. Boom, head-shot. You must have Perelman like intelligence to come up with that. A grammar insult. Why hasn't anyone ever thought of that before? Simply brilliant. Gosh, maybe I should point and laugh at your incorrect ellipsis.

Latest posts

Top Bottom