BREAKING Jimmy Buffett dead at 76

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sail on sailor.

Couldn’t sleep and woke up to this news.

Sad day. Hard to believe actually. I saw him countless times in concert in many places and made the drive in concert a few years ago as well. Big fun, always.

He was a one of a kind dude, and I’ll miss him.

The world will be a slightly darker place without him in it.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He was one of those guys that you think would live forever, being as pickled as he was.

This really hits me right at my core. I grew up on Jimmy Buffett. My entire family loved his music. My older brother is the biggest Parrothead around. He's been to his Margaritaville store in Florida several times.

RIP son of a son of a sailor. I have so many favorites songs of his. His music was my summer soundtrack when I was a kid. But I think this one makes me the most happiest and takes me to the beach (and my youth) more than any of his.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, hell. What a way to start a Saturday. I've never sat down and tried to calculate it, but I'd bet that Jimmy Buffett music is the biggest single part of my music collection. I even have both of the Christmas albums he swore he'd never record.

Sail on, sailor. Time to go look for that lost shaker of salt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom