Jimmy Kimmel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Blocked? Because you're a snowflake that can't handle the truth, that you're a dolt?

Ace do you ever add substance to a thread?? Ever try discussing the topic and trying to get folks to see what point you are trying to get across? Or do you just try to get people into a pissing contest?
Why don't you try an actual discussion, who knows maybe you will learn something or teach someone else a different way of looking at life.
You constantly jacking a thread with your vitriol gets a lot old.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ace do you ever add substance to a thread?? Ever try discussing the topic and trying to get folks to see what point you are trying to get across? Or do you just try to get people into a pissing contest?
Why don't you try an actual discussion, who knows maybe you will learn something or teach someone else a different way of looking at life.
Fertilizer is a substance... ;)

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got nothing against Canadian's in general, but we seem to have a rash of them on tv lately that can't do anything but bash our country and its leaders. I for one don't think they have any right to do so, and should show some class by keeping their mouths shut.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I feel the same way about any one from other countries bashing ours. The guy that replaced J Stewart and the guy that does the last week tonite or whatever it is called and Bono. You come here because you can make more money here, if you don't like our country, give the money back and go home!!
Had a German friend tell me Trump is a racist and he can't believe America made him the President right before we discussed his country just let the Nazi party into the government in his country LOL.. He shut the hell up pretty damn quick.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel the same way about any one from other countries bashing ours. The guy that replaced J Stewart and the guy that does the last week tonite or whatever it is called and Bono. You come here because you can make more money here, if you don't like our country, give the money back and go home!!
Had a German friend tell me Trump is a racist and he can't believe America made him the President right before we discussed his country just let the Nazi party into the government in his country LOL.. He shut the hell up pretty damn quick.

Trevor Noah is his replacement and I hate him more then all of them, but John Oliver is almost as bad, the guy from Saturday Night live is also terrible I don’t know his name. But I dislike Trevor Noah almost as much as Steven Colbert, but all of them are bad ... I can’t think of a single late night talk show host that isn’t far left leaning even Jimmy Fallon leans left, haven’t watched any of them since Leno and Letterman and even he was a lefty

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

He's a closet right winger, otherwise, why else would he constantly seek our validation?

Latest posts

Top Bottom