Job: Part Time CLEET Certified Police Officer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes they are. They have a big sign on the side of the City Hall building that says Johnny Bench Museum, so I guess it's a dual purpose facility.

They are raising money to build a museum. Currently many items are on display in city hall. World Series trophies, Golden Gloves, All Star game bats, etc.

Binger is 58 miles sw of OKC, 12 miles south of Hinton, 24 west of Minco, 16 north of Anadarko.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen the policeman (you probably) working traffic while in town a couple of times. I think once I was leaving town and was probably 4-5 over before the appropriate sign, I appreciate only getting the wave. Take care of my grandmother and aunt.

jeffsoward

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have seen the policeman (you probably) working traffic while in town a couple of times. I think once I was leaving town and was probably 4-5 over before the appropriate sign, I appreciate only getting the wave. Take care of my grandmother and aunt.

I don't think ExSniper would be directing traffic, but I could be wrong. I'm not saying the Chief is above traffic duty, but I'm just saying...

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I don't think ExSniper would be directing traffic, but I could be wrong. I'm not saying the Chief is above traffic duty, but I'm just saying...

Working traffic in my post means he was working traffic with a radar to catch speeders. Binger is a smaller town and its likely the Chief isn't above serving his town in all aspects of law enforcement.
jeffshoward don't take this response as me being an a$$.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well they have at least two cars. 'Cause if I go through there early enough they are parked beside city hall. If it's after 8:00AM one of them is just gone and the other is likely up at the top of the hill or down towards the bottom of the hill by the bank. Gotta watch that hill going west out of town it's real easy to speed up too quick to get up it. And going east into town it's real easy to get busted in that 25 zone 'cause you gotta brake all the way down. Luckily I haven't got to meet any of them yet.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They used to have a manikin in the car at Dill City.

They also used to have a city cop... I don't know if they still do. It was a "gotta see it to believe it" experience. I met him while DJ'ing a dance for BFDC Jr. High that they decided to host at the old Dill City gym in 2002 or 2003.

You can tell who the locals and tourists are as they drive through that town...

Latest posts

Top Bottom