Joe and Jose...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems to me a lot of you like to ***** about the evil criminal invaders in some nativist love fest...

The Cherokee side of me is snickering about this statement :D

San Diego may be the new "Jamestown" in history books issued during the first Latino presidency! It will be a Nuevo American Revolution!

TSgt Twitch

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Secure the borders, Give EIN's to the ones currently working, fine companies hiring illegals, and accept the lower standard of living you will have to face because the costs of everything goes up. allow states to make English mandatory int heir schools if they choose without federal penalty, institute a 3-strikes and your out policy for criminals etc. Lots of great ideas have come from the right, but the left seizes on the far righters to close them down so they get to keep their demographics happy. ( not saying the far right doesnt do the same thing just applying it in this case)

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Mandatory English and 3 strikes are not solutions.

English classes have always been mandatory, unless your talking about learning english as a language. Trust me if ya cant speak english or understand english, you aint getting past kindergarten.

Not sure how 3 strikes would solve citizenship issues, it doesnt work for the citizen criminals.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If all the lazy legal's whether white,black,red,yellow or brown would get up and get jobs in this country and stop laying around taken government hand out's. The illegals would stop coming over here if they have noway to make money.But sadly Americas don't won't to work most of them think their to good for 11 bucks a hr. so they set at home and let the government pay for it all.
Actually those jobs are worth more than $1o.oo an hour....that why the locals Wont do them.
A whole Family can be hired ...all of them named Edward........kinda hard to bust intlo a job full of Edwards.
I dont blame some of these guys sayin Fpx that Im not workin for that money.
But , Really its Tail wags dog time .
They want you to look at that more than whats ..REALLY going on.
I say ..get on the money train ..NOW...Work it like a job, Im too Old to compete with them youngins... that dont even know WTF Im talkin about
If its against the Law ..its Illegal....dont like it ...change the Law
I say through the dice in the middle of the floor....survival Time

smcgee10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The tax argument doesn't phase me for at least two reasons; 1). For the most part, illegals pay taxes, even if is under a fake SSN. They DO pay taxes. 2). I pay lots in taxes and don't ***** about it.

Are you insinuating that illegal immigrants also engage in identity theft? Oh and from my experience, they will claim 12-16 dependents on their W-4, so as little will be taken out as possible. When reported to the SSA, the standard reply is to tell the offending person they need to report to the nearest Social Security Administration office. I understand Tran's frustration.

Last edited:

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
they will claim 12-16 dependents on their W-4, so as little will be taken out as possible.

To get anywhere close to having the proper amount withheld on the Federal side, Joe (in our original example) would have to have his exemptions set up somewhere near 9 to 11, even with his family of 4 and income of $52k annually. That's how screwy a tool the W4 is. Why can't one just pencil in an exact amount?

But you are right, it stands to reason if you are falsifying the document, then you would have the least amount withheld as possible. This does not however affect their Medicare and Social Security withholdings.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck I disagree with Illegal immigrants and lazy Americans just waiting for their next handout! So what category do I belong in oh wise ones?

It isn't a one sided problem as many others here have said. Its a magical multi headed beast kinda like a Lernaean Hydra the only way to defeat it is to cut off and cauterize all the heads. That starts in Washington so get started.

Latest posts

Top Bottom