Josh-L

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess this will be our feedback page. Post some pics of stuff you've got from us too!

scottstre

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had an upper with all the high end components. 16" GTS Operator barrel, Larue 9" FF tube, PRI Quiet Brake, Larue SPR scope mount, Trijicon Accupoint... I put it all together myself and lo and behold it wouldn't shoot for squat.

I gave it all to Josh and said "fix it". I don't know what he did, but the end result is pictured. I haven't run much precision stuff through it since, but my Josh re-built upper has a near permanent home atop my full auto M-16 lower. I've abused that upper with endless sustained tracer shooting, and it's never jammed, and accuracy is good enough to cause maximum havoc with red tip tracers...

carready

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
OAS Sponsor
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even though it was on backorder it came in. Josh is great to deal with and even delivered it to me and so I talked a few buddies into buying some more of his stuff. I will post some pics in a few days. Thanks again Josh-L

Latest posts

Top Bottom