Just a little message from Bill Oriely about obama.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree except we aint split 50-50. The far left and far right just seem to be controlling the conversation. I really think we are split by 3rds. 1/3lib, 1/3 conservative, 1/3moderate and whats left is insignificant.

The moderates are able to swing eitherway depending on the candidates or issues.
We have a 2 party system so whether its 49/51 or 52/48, we are divided and they like it that way.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The article doesnt ask a provocative question. Its full of opinion and the same old garbage some of which is true.

"What would America fight for?" Seems to be a provocative enough question to me. You have liberals aka the free schit society fighting for more free schitt and conservatives aka the productive members of society fighting to keep what they have earned.

Liberals are nothing more than leeches on the ass of society.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Millions of Americans are now addicted to the internet, spending vast amounts of time texting, tweeting and watching dubious entertainment on their machines.

That dubious entertainment includes his partisan show. What has he done to impprove the situation? Nothing. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom