Just a new guy wondering whats going on in your neck of the Country.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lance from Virginia

New to the site!
Reaction score
Deer Gun season getting ready to start in Virginia in about 5 weeks so I'll be out with my AR in 6.8 SPC trying out some of the New Cavity Back Bullets Factory Loaded ammo the recently started to produce..I'll be using the 105 grain MKZ bullets and want to see if they leave a good blood rail, one easy for my old eyes to see..

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
chicken.gif

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. The hunting section is slow to get going this year(what’s wrong with you guys/gals) check in often.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Deer Gun season getting ready to start in Virginia in about 5 weeks so I'll be out with my AR in 6.8 SPC trying out some of the New Cavity Back Bullets Factory Loaded ammo the recently started to produce..I'll be using the 105 grain MKZ bullets and want to see if they leave a good blood rail, one easy for my old eyes to see..
Interesting your from Virginia. I follow the ODW quail study's. Virginia has worked with Ok to study the decline in the quail populations, sharing the study's as I understand it.
Our birds are down this year unless the October count shows some improvement.
How are your quail?
Just for my personal question, what brought you to OSA? It's a great forum and you won't regret joining here, but just curious.

Latest posts

Top Bottom