Just bought a HK45

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rg1964

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just bought a HK45 at Tin Star in Weatherford. It was 950.00 which was 250.00 less that HandH plus tax was 5.5% Great service out there, Tanner was very helpful and pretty cool. I can't wait to shoot it. Heard nothing but great things about the HK 45. You guys have any experience with them?

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think that you will find that most of your groups will be slightly low and right but some trigger time behind that hk45 will fix that in a hurry! make sure you try the different backstraps to see what feels best for you!
Might look into the iTac holster for a good competition holster so you can compete with that beast!

The recoil reduction system in it is pretty amasing! You'll find that the toggle of the weapon is drasticlly reduced!

rg1964

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot it yesterday and you are absolutely right Tcox, they were low and to the right. It shot so smooth, I fell in love. Can't wait to get some more time with her.

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Tcox

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
the P30 is a pretty sweet rig too! might look into one for future reference! its the same system in a smaller size and smaller calibers. It has a few more safety/trigger options as well.

rg1964 dont forget you still have free range time if you would like to take up on it sometime.

eby42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that you will find that most of your groups will be slightly low and right but some trigger time behind that hk45 will fix that in a hurry! make sure you try the different backstraps to see what feels best for you!
Might look into the iTac holster for a good competition holster so you can compete with that beast!

The recoil reduction system in it is pretty amasing! You'll find that the toggle of the weapon is drasticlly reduced!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who was shooting a bit off at first. I've gotten a lot better, and I think what gets me is the contour beneath the trigger rubbing against my finger causing some slight muzzle movement.

Aside from getting used to the trigger, I've been extremely happy with mine as well. The ergonomics, fit and finish, reliability, and everything else have been great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom