Just got a new pair of Crocs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Laugh if you want but Crocs are comfy. I might be the only guy who has worn through the bottom of a pair of Crocs. Stomping on hot coals that fell from the grill didn't help but constant walking on concrete eventually wore them thin. I'm two years into my second pair with plenty of tread left.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Does this dress make my azz look big"?

"No, the dress is fine, it's the three-taco combo plate".
My step SIL is no exageration, a pretty wide load. Me and my lil bro meetup in Bville sometimes to give each other stuff and we usually try to grab a bite and she always wants to go to Senor Salsa. I like the place, we have one in Coweta. She orders the largest dinner on the menu every time- the 3 enchilada dinner. And a diet Coke. All the while telling us how good shes been doing on her 10,000th diet.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My step SIL is no exageration, a pretty wide load. Me and my lil bro meetup in Bville sometimes to give each other stuff and we usually try to grab a bite and she always wants to go to Senor Salsa. I like the place, we have one in Coweta. She orders the largest dinner on the menu every time- the 3 enchilada dinner. And a diet Coke. All the while telling us how good shes been doing on her 10,000th diet.

Maybe she's unhappy and eating makes her feel better? Did you ever consider that?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe she's unhappy and eating makes her feel better? Did you ever consider that?
If eating makes her feel better then by the looks of her she must never be depressed about anything and is the happiest chick on the planet. I aint dainty myself but she could be pulled over for not having her wide load sign on while walking down the street...

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If eating makes her feel better then by the looks of her she must never be depressed about anything and is the happiest chick on the planet. I aint dainty myself but she could be pulled over for not having her wide load sign on while walking down the street...

Ah well. Sounds like a regular ol' fata** then.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok. Back to the OP. Serious question. I have a bum right knee and looks like my schedule says no surgery this summer maybe the fall. When I wear the foam shoe things when we go to the lake or at the beach back home in CA it seems like I walk alot easier than my normal gimp'y swagger when wearing my usual pull-on Vans. Wondering how the walking is in the Crocs?

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was joking about the eating making her happy. I walk around in them a lot. They have a little more support than I like. I prefer flat shoes and crocs feel like a tennis shoe contour. Have you paid attention to how you are distributing your weight across your feet? Could be over pronating or whatever. It can sneak up on you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom