Nothing feels that good!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mtnboomr

Questionable Character
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear Wrangles and Rustlers. Wranglers are my "good" jeans and Rustlers are my "everyday" jeans.

Levis never fit me well. Always too tight in the thighs. And I quit anything Levis after they dropped the PRCA back in the '70s and started pandering to the Hippies and Liberals.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wear Wrangles and Rustlers. Wranglers are my "good" jeans and Rustlers are my "everyday" jeans.

Levis never fit me well. Always too tight in the thighs. And I quit anything Levis after they dropped the PRCA back in the '70s and started pandering to the Hippies and Liberals.
Thought Wrangler made Rustler atleast when they first came out that was the word

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cinch jeans are my go to. I hadn't worn jeans in 25 years, always wore levis before. Now that I wear them again. Cinch is the ticket.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Way back, I wore 501s for 25 years or so then when they changed I wore Carhartt jeans for about 25 years. Unfortunately I think they're both made of dryer lint these days.

I've been on a search for a decent pair of jeans that don't cost near $100. If I had a few pair of the good quality jeans that Carhartt used to make, they would probably last me the rest of my life.
I get Ralph Laurens from the outlet or when a main store is on sale (includes Dillards). Believe it or not, they can be cheaper than Levis and are definitely light years better. They last longer and I use them for work, the range, the farm, and sometime business (the darker ones without oil stains). Just the other day I finally cut up the first pair I owned into rags after 8 years of constant service. Nobody know they are RLs, they think they're levis or something.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I had a few pair of the good quality jeans that Carhartt used to make, they would probably last me the rest of my life.
Yeah, I used to wear Carhartt jeans ‘til they started making them out of tissue paper. I had several that I’d worn for years that were starting to get a bit worn for wearing to the office, so I went and bought a few more pairs, and about half of them had the crotch ripped out within a few months.

Now I wear khakis to the office and Roundhouse Overalls pretty much everywhere else.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem with a lot of jeans is they don't make 36 inseam. And since everything is from the land of almost right you just about have to try them on to see if the size is right.

Latest posts

Top Bottom