Just got an alert attempted bombing in okc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, another case of the usual, then.

I'll be interested to see if there's a conviction...and gloating when there isn't.

Feds, manufacturing criminals yet again. Thank you for keeping us safe from the scary terrorists, daddy government!

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.bterrier.com_wp_content_uploads_2013_02_boston_terriorist_wearing_a_black_balaclava.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, another case of the usual, then.

I'll be interested to see if there's a conviction...and gloating when there isn't.

Feds, manufacturing criminals yet again. Thank you for keeping us safe from the scary terrorists, daddy government!
Steven Jones said he has a pretty good defense in how it went down in an interview.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! I didn't know he was a paranoid schizophrenic. Sounds like the FBI really screwed the pooch on this one.

...What the public should be looking at is the fact that the FBI gave our son the means to make this happen. He has no job, no money, no vehicle, and no driver’s license, due to the fact that he is schizophrenic and we; his parents do everything we can possible to keep him safe and functional. The mental health system has consistently failed us due to the lack of establishments and health care coverage for a person like him...

http://newsok.com/article/5560334?slideout=1

Latest posts

Top Bottom