Emergency Alert Tested Simultaneously with Russia? Hawaii’s alert message about food and water?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where are you seeing the bit about Hawaii?

The US is required to test the nationwide system every 3 years. It was time for us to test it. Russia is at war, and it would be foolish not to test this sorta thing/prepare for worst case scenarios when faced with the wrath of nato and a vengeful Ukraine. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ukraine got a hold of some nuclear material and struck Russia with a dirty bomb, at the very least. I mean, zelenski did call for NATO to use a “preemptive nuclear strike” to ensure that Russia got a taste of what was coming if they used nukes.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why do you think we tested our system at the same time Russia did theirs? And why did Hawaii get a ‘store up 14 days food and water’ message, different from the rest of the nation?

https://www.mystateline.com/news/na...rt-systems-on-same-day-as-nuke-tensions-grow/
Boss....Boss...oyyyy.....

boss......They said....."Hawaii"....

.....Boss......Oyyyyyyyyyy
111FqqULiTX0AIbA9q.jpg

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where are you seeing the bit about Hawaii?

The US is required to test the nationwide system every 3 years. It was time for us to test it. Russia is at war, and it would be foolish not to test this sorta thing/prepare for worst case scenarios when faced with the wrath of nato and a vengeful Ukraine. I wouldn’t be surprised if Ukraine got a hold of some nuclear material and struck Russia with a dirty bomb, at the very least. I mean, zelenski did call for NATO to use a “preemptive nuclear strike” to ensure that Russia got a taste of what was coming if they used nukes.
Aliens I tell 'ya . . . it's Aliens their getting ready for !!!!! 🛸👽

Latest posts

Top Bottom