Just overheard at the Bass Hoe.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They had 1 lb of h1000 left and needed some. Jerrys didn't have any and I didnt feel like driving over to sports world and I refuse to shop at dongs and Reddog and FBT do not stock reloading supplies.

I did pick me up some 511 Tac pants while I was there so I can blend in with the neck beards and real operators.

SpittinSam

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the dude was just trying to describe the effect to someone that doesn't have your extensive experience? As in put it in terms a non gun person could get. Ever think of that hotshot?

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe the dude was just trying to describe the effect to someone that doesn't have your extensive experience? As in put it in terms a non gun person could get. Ever think of that hotshot?

I see your point, however what is wrong with being educated about he subject and providing real numbers. Is it really that hard to explain to someone how the energy of a round is measured and state that so and so round has 20% more energy at the muzzle than so and so round. To me that is better than making some stuff up about NFL linebackers. I wanted to step in and ask which linebacker was he specifically referring too. It wouldn't seem that difficult.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The dude was a salesmen. Telling a man and a women that. He was explaining calibers and hollow point self defense ammo to them. I quit listening when they moved to the gun counter and I pretty damn sure I heard the salesmen tell the couple that this revolver is a an SP101. It is a single action double action. Ruger makes an SP100 that is double action only.

Now I have been at a shooting match all morning. I had ears on all day. But those guys and them damn miculek brakes will kill you. Those bitches are loud. Anyways I am pretty sure I heard correctly.

Ruger makes a GP100 in DA that comes in .357.....and an SP101 in DA that comes in multiple calibers.
If I'm not mistaken.

Latest posts

Top Bottom