Just saw a 'little old lady' at Acedmy buying a Taurus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back a few years ago, when I lived in Houston. I was getting my CC permit along with the class you had to take.

There was a 60ish to 70ish little old lady with a stainless 2 inch barrel pistol.

At the end of class and before we went to the range, the instructor was asking us why we needed this class and the caliber of our gun.

Each person responded at their turn. When it was time for the little old lady to explain her needs she stated.

**She was G@# D6am, Mo$%er F&cking tired of being car jacked!! She had two, two Mecedes Benz stolen from her and by god, it wasn't going to happen a third time!! Her pistol...a 44 Magnum, 2 inch barrel....looked like a S&W 629.
ai140.photobucket.com_albums_r27_smousefam5_DSC01676.jpg

The instructor wanted to see her about getting her a smaller caliber pistol....don't think it worked...she qualified with the 44 magnum!!

Cohiba

zoomaster1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see more and more older folks at the gun counter when I go shooting. Guess they are getting tired and or concerned with all the violence these days. I'm in my early 50's, and I know I'm probably not much of a match-up for these young punks these days, although me and Mr. Kimber are ready for them should they decide to "test the waters".

Latest posts

Top Bottom