Kahr P380

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I handled a P380 and thought it was a nice piece (for a .380)...just way too small for my hand. I pocket carry and IWB a PM9 but much prefer a pocket carry. But I have a 38" waist and have been known to IWB a steel 5" 1911.

Clampett

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a self defense round, the .380 acp is marginal at best. Better choices abound in 9mm or .38 spec.

From what I've read a good quality (Cor-Bon) 380 JHP round is just as good as .38 special. Handled the P380 yesterday and will buy one. It is a really cool Micro. Has a longer grip than the others too.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I've read a good quality (Cor-Bon) 380 JHP round is just as good as .38 special. Handled the P380 yesterday and will buy one. It is a really cool Micro. Has a longer grip than the others too.

Might be close to a standard .38 spec but no contest for a good .38 spec +P or 9mm +P self defense round. That being said, to each his own.:thumb:

My self defense round of choice is the Gold Dot 9mm +P. Some folks feel that a good round has to start with a "4".

Latest posts

Top Bottom