Kahr Series?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have owned a K9, P9 and a couple PM9s as I looked for my special 9mm carry gun. They were all great firearms - my favorite was the P9. I finally found my 9mm carry in a HK P2000sk. It is about the same size - heavier than a P9 but lighter than a K9. The length is about 1/2" longer but for IWB that doesn't matter. I prefer the feel, capacity (10+1), and especially the LEM trigger of the P2000sk. They are all expensive unless you opt for the CW series. I think some of the other new small handguns have cut into their market. I did shoot a new S/A XDs and really liked the small .45 concept but the one I shot had a lot of misfires and didn't feel good in the hand.

spd67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CW45 here...its the same size as the Springfield XDS relatively, holds more rounds, is made in the USA, and is about $200 dollar's cheaper Kahr CW series is awesome.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Joel, they are great CC weapons and great SD guns. They ARE NOT range guns. Kahar would be my pick over the other 2 you named.

I agree with you Jimmy; that is all....except you really need to gimme that dog of a .22 PPK, my friend. It just doesn't go with your collection well at all. Tryin' to help you out here Bro.

brand0n

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have carried a kahr cw9 and a k40(loved them both). Wife carried a p380, now she carries a m&p9c. Loved them all great carry guns, K series on the heavy side, cw series perfect.

Latest posts

Top Bottom