kaw lake catfish

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cptnhowdy138

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
where are some hot spots on kaw lake i plan on going there in three weeks and need some info i am going for catfish and heard there was alot in there maybe someone could tell me what side of the lake to fish on and what bait is a hit

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
where are some hot spots on kaw lake i plan on going there in three weeks and need some info i am going for catfish and heard there was alot in there maybe someone could tell me what side of the lake to fish on and what bait is a hit

I would go visit wildlifedepartment.com, and find the weekly email news letter that our newest GW Spencer Grace puts out. He does a great job of telling where the fish are biting, and where to find the bait.
Better yet subscribe to it and it automatically comes to your email every week and lists lots of lakes around the state. It also gives lots of information about hunter safety, outdoor events, and other things that may interest an outdoorsman.

this rain we are getting tonight will certainly mess up what has been going on, but almost a sure bet is to go to the upper end of Kaw on the Arkansas river arm, or up towards Washunga Bay area and jug line the flats with shad, or other bait. Lots of blues. Be sure to check the regulations on what one can keep. Good luck:D

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would go visit wildlifedepartment.com, and find the weekly email news letter that our newest GW Spencer Grace puts out. He does a great job of telling where the fish are biting, and where to find the bait.

Spencer is a great guy and his news letter is full of good info. Spencer and I went to school together and I remember when we started skipping school in the 8th grade to hunt.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Spencer is a great guy and his news letter is full of good info. Spencer and I went to school together and I remember when we started skipping school in the 8th grade to hunt.

I know his dad better than Spenser, but all I have to do is go out fishing & he will find me:D
He travels lots of miles a day.
Good for him, thats what I pay my license fees for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom