Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PJM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't heard any numbers quoted but I believe those are VERY low ball estimates from the footage I saw.
Extremely LOW! The area in the compound was FTC and that capacity was 10,000 and I know from past experience there were at least another 15 thousand out side the compound area. And that was just what I could see from the camera images that Breitbart was live streaming. Communist News Network does not want anybody to know how strong the show for the Constitution was because they want to get rid of it and they can't as long as we pesky Constitutionalists keep insisting the 2A is there to protect us from them!

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't looked myself but I heard there is nothing about the NRA lobbying in Virginia on their website.

I don't think the NRA wants to rock the boat with politicians these days. The NRA is afraid. And Virginia introduced a bill specifically to shut down an NRA range in Virginia, didn't they? And they have the (Democratic) numbers who hate firearms and firearms owners to ram it through. Unconstitutional or not, they are trying to legislate firearms manufacturers and firearms owners out of existence. The NRA is scared.

Or they damned well should be.

Latest posts

Top Bottom