Keep an eye on whats going on in Virginia.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who said it had to be someone on the action team? Those orders get filtered down and there are plenty of opportunities for someone to leak them.

Honestly, we could sit here and go tit for tat on ideas. The point is that if someone wanted to inform others of an upcoming raid/arrest it is possible for them to do so without being caught.

Hell, just watch for them coming down the street. Shoot them when they pull into your driveway because by that time we will have been at war.

Woody

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lots of people are plenty dumb, and I still don't think it would be nearly as difficult to trace some or most of those methods as most people think. When you start talking about 'national security' and resisting firearms laws, I think you would see more use of some of those methods the alphabet agencies don't make common knowledge. Burner phones aren't nearly as secure as people think when someone is specifically watching for them - which would happen quickly after a few botched raids.

Low-tech methods of communication for the win. Dead-drops. Chalk mark on a street sign. Light on in a certain room. Think: "One if by land, two if by sea" ...There are others, some here know of similar methods I'm sure, but the smart man keeps somethings quiet, and out of the cloud and off the net.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just read that the Virginia legislators are considering inclusion of a "grandfather" clause in their so-called assault weapons ban. I call it a "chickenshite" clause. They don't even have the intestinal fortitude to go after what they truly intend. It tells me they don't give a rats sphincter about 'safety', or any other claptrap they espouse for wanting to disarm the people. A grandfather clause only slows down the process of disarming the people. Ergo, the safety of the people be damned.

It appears to me they have either heard the voices of the people or are playing the Overton Window scheme with practiced aplomb. I can't hate these people but there is nothing in my faith, moral code, or sense of justice that prevents me from hating what they have done and intend to do. I do not recognize them as my countrymen. I only see them as tyrants, despots, leaches, and a curse on humanity.

Woody

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Perhaps they set the bar too high knowing they couldn’t hurdle it, but would instead sail to a higher level than where they were before. Slimy worms they are, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their bedsheets.
j6W5Hwq8HiDqgTAjtwh9rAabHLAYuCIeXjiQT8teyVCqeVAznDfW5wJg4xDEDLBW4k3Mf845xxexTgCYT2vJc2ckumw=w1200-h630-n-k-no-nu

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Perhaps they set the bar too high knowing they couldn’t hurdle it, but would instead sail to a higher level than where they were before. Slimy worms they are, may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their bedsheets.

I was thinking more on the lines of their underwear ... (I was gonna say 'genitalia' but was afraid it would get :censored:.)

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom