Kel Tec PF9

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pak-40

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife is wanting a smaller gun for concealed carry. We have been shopping around and she really like the feel of the Kel Tec PF9. I would like for her to shoot one before we buy it. HH does not have one for rental. Does anyone locally (OKC) have one who would be willing to meet us a HH and let her put some rounds down range? We will, of course, pay your range fees.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Have one. As mentioned, recoil is uncomfortable. But that's to be expected for the size. It's not terribly accurate, but enough at 10yds and in. I usually put 2-3 mags in when I take it to the range. More than that becomes counterproductive.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A slip on grip helps a lot with this weapon. I like Pachmyr over Hogue, but I have them both on different KT handguns.

As big a fan as I am of Kel-tec, I like the Ruger LC9 better than the KT. Mine handles well. However, I'm more accurate with a P-11 than I am with the Ruger or the PF9. Don't overlook the P3AT. And whatever you do, if you are in OKC, check the prices at Sooner State Pawn.

Latest posts

Top Bottom