Kel-Tec Sub 2000 info

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rw1341

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone have experience or info (good or bad) on the Kel-Tec Sub 2000 rifle? I was thinking about one that uses Glock mags. It would be stowed in my truck and not a daily shooter. I've got a great Rock River and I realize that there is a wolrd of differance in quality/capabilities between the two. Just looking for a longarm that could be packed away that is dependable.

Thanks in advance!

Daryl Licht

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up one in 9mm that uses Glock mags recently. I can't offer any comment about long term durability and such, but after a couple of hundred rounds I'm pretty happy with it.

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a .40 & a 9mm. They are cheap light and portable. They feel like a high point in regards to the materials. Lots of plastic. I would not trust my life with one or want to shoot farther than about 50 yards. They are fun to plunk with and cheap to put ammo in.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to be such a "Debbie Downer" but two of my good friends were both shot and killed by a guy armed with a Sub 2000 chambered in 9mm. :(

[Broken External Image] [Broken External Image]

RIP Marvin and Chase. :police2:

PFXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can say Rw, that I have actually owned and shot one, and I want another one..

When I was first looking into them I was wanting a foldable gun that fit into a backpack, when I came accross the Sud 200 in 40 cal that takes the G22 mags. I bought it and took it to the range and was hitting 235 yards with little to no elavating..

The charge handle is easy to use, the sights are good and all in all I would say that it is well worth the price for a good to great firearm...

Though you dont want to shoot cheap ammo out of it, I did once and it jammed on me, feed the good stuff out of it and no promblems at all. Also you can buy the high capisity mags and have a lot of fun...

buy one try one you wont be disappointed at all with it.... :sunbath:

Latest posts

Top Bottom