Kevin Durant leaving the Thunder

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry, I just can't be a Kanter fan. Get it? I "canter" be. Yuck yuck. But. Hamburgers are at the least, medium well. Steaks are at the most, medium. For steaks, it depends on the cut of meat and where/who is cooking it. The better the steak, the rarer I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kanter did quite well tonight, in spite of not putting up spectacular numbers, he grabbed a few very important rebounds, did a good job overall defending the Pacers' bigs and helped get the W. In addition he contributed his usual several very nice soft-handed baskets a number of times, as well. He's an expensive asset, to be sure, but I think he's pulling his weight, overall. The team has played well this week, if they keep it up and stay cohesive, we'll have a chance to go deep in the playoffs.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's nowhere for him to go that has the same potential as the Thunder currently does. I can however see him signing a 1 year and waiting to see what Westbrook does.

Latest posts

Top Bottom