KFC at 42nd and Peoria in Tulsa COVERED with "no guns" signs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The sheer piss ignorance of "no guns" signs astounds me. No logical thought is engaged at all. And it is prolific in today's society.

They probably think magazine restrictions make them safer too.

It's really hard to have any kind of respectful debate with these people when they have a flat out stupid position devoid of any attempt at intelligent thought.

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to stop in at the Goodwill on 89th and Penn about once a week to browse around. I walked up one day and they had photocopies of no gun signs on every window. I turned around and have never been back. Shame as you could find some cool stuff every once in a while.

oklaccer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Interesting that Pizza Hut is part of the brand. I have OC'd at the Broken Arrow Pizza Hut at Kenosha/County Line many times since November. I know that managers have spotted/noticed my gun, but nobody has said anything. Maybe it is up to the local owner.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well that is walking distance from 61st and Peoria which has got to be the worst 40 acres in Tulsa.

Well, the apartment complexes (funded with YOUR stolen money) that make it such a paradise, also have the "no gun" policy. What the area really needs is a high, electrified fence around it.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We lived in Riverside South in the late 90s so my backyard backed up to Johnson Park which my son couldn’t really even go play in without being watched like a hawk.

Friday and Saturday nights would often sound like a war zone. I think Tulsa PD would fly circles 30 min every other night just to remind people in the adjacent apartment complex they were being watched.

I always got the feeling the shots I was hearing were just being shot into the park so people could test their new Hi Point / Lorcin etc. I would hear 3-6 shots then nothing. No police, no ambulance nothing.

Man, I don’t miss that. I’ll try and remember that next time I get pissed about my property tax.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thing is - I remember when they originally wanted to put Section 8 apts down there. Homeowners were opposed to put it lightly. Can you imagine working to buy one of those nice homes, in what was once a really nice area, then having a circus like that forced on you? The shame is, the joy is starting to spread around that area. Not just confined to one small spot anymore.

Latest posts

Top Bottom