KFC for a limited time only, who’s in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Save the planet? The planet is here to support us, not us to support it. The planet can and will support itself regardless of what ever mankind can do to either destroy it or save it. The only thing a man can do is destroy himself or make the best out of what the planet provides. "Saving the Planet" is a fools errand in my estimation - or a crock.

Look at who profits for the reason for the agenda.

Woody

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't even remember the last time we had KFC. I dunno what they did but the chicken started giving me horrible heartburn so, well, I can do without that. Bleh

We ate out a couple night's ago because it was just more convenient (or so we thought it would be) and now I'm on a kick to NEVER eat out again. What a cluster****. I'm not spending that kind of money to get served half my food 45 minutes apart ... I can make excuses for a server who is trying really hard with the best of them but this was WAY over the top. There was plenty of staff. It's just the staff they had didn't think they were supposed to take orders or serve food apparently. 🙄🙄🙄

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some places have good service and some don't. We ate at Los Mariachis in Glenpool right before Christmas, me and about 19 other family members, about half of whom were 12 years old or under. The girl who waited on us got a little help from other staff occasionally, but she mostly handled our table herself, and at least two other tables she was serving. The food got out reasonably quick for a large table, and not one single order was wrong. At least 2-3 of us told her manager what a great job she did. Service is usually pretty good there, but she was amazing.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some places have good service and some don't. We ate at Los Mariachis in Glenpool right before Christmas, me and about 19 other family members, about half of whom were 12 years old or under. The girl who waited on us got a little help from other staff occasionally, but she mostly handled our table herself, and at least two other tables she was serving. The food got out reasonably quick for a large table, and not one single order was wrong. At least 2-3 of us told her manager what a great job she did. Service is usually pretty good there, but she was amazing.
I hope she was compensated well then.

I remember Bill O'Reilly telling a story about a restaurant he was eating at. He was currently eating his meal he had ordered when a waiter walked by with a plate of onion rings. Bill said he mockingly reached out as if to steal one off of the plate. The waiter smiled and within a few minutes came back with a small plate with three onion rings and set it down in front of Bill.

Bill said he was so impressed at the poise and ingenuity and service, he left him a hundred dollar tip.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hope she was compensated well then.

I remember Bill O'Reilly telling a story about a restaurant he was eating at. He was currently eating his meal he had ordered when a waiter walked by with a plate of onion rings. Bill said he mockingly reached out as if to steal one off of the plate. The waiter smiled and within a few minutes came back with a small plate with three onion rings and set it down in front of Bill.

Bill said he was so impressed at the poise and ingenuity and service, he left him a hundred dollar tip.
I hope so too, my niece ended up picking up the whole check (eek!) and she's pretty generous, I left an extra $20 and told my niece, and she was like "Good!"

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
KFC needs to work on improvements to their existing products IMO. Like taco bueno they’ve went downhill IMO .

Has anyone tried these?

https://waynedupree.com/2022/01/kfc-beyond-meat-nuggets/
found these comments funny, and I agree the pics look gross

From a distance, they look the part of a chicken nugget — craggly and roughly rectangular. But once you bite into them, the difference is pretty clear. The meatless protein has a surprising amount of density and resistance when you bite into it. It’s like flopping into a memory foam mattress. You think it’s going to be soft — until you’re hit with a surprisingly firm “whomp” before eventually sinking in. Instead of actually juicy meat and 11 herbs and spices, you get a surprisingly resilient block of stamped protein.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

It’s like the nugget slams the brakes in your mouth every time you try to take a bite. Taste-wise, it’s a pretty generic block of protein that goes down like a chunk of denser, grittier tofu.

https://i.insider.com/5e31ee1a24306a0af5033f1b?width=1136&format=jpeg
Just fry Tofu

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
STUPID STUFF Really? I can guess who moved this, what an insult 😔. Why not hot topics as your usual MO?

Its just a joke no one is allowed an opinion, totally unfounded not true. 😖

Nothing funny about crappy food, guess all reviews belong here now. Jezzz who’d thunk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom