KFC for a limited time only, who’s in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. The soup or dumplings from the carcass is better than the original chicken and mashed potatoes if you ask me.

Dammit ... I was gonna stay home today. I "might" need to run up to Sam's for a chicken though. Now. Thanks. Lol
Sams is my go to when I can’t figure something out for dinner. I’ll grab us a rotisserie chicken and get 3 different meals out of it. Plus she really likes the mashed potatoes from Sams too. Between the chicken and taters, just need another side and she’s happy. Usually I grill up zucchini to go with them.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you work for Bueno?

Name a brand that sells flour tortillas besides Bueno.

I like flour tortillas not flour chips.
Nope. I used to look forward to eating there back when I was a kid. It was out Sunday after church before shopping meal.

I dont know about fast food Mexican joints because we don’t eat at them. But, several of the restaraunts we’ve eaten at fry up their flour tortillas as chips. Had them like that from places in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and Oklahoma.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. They are not bad. I've been on a sushi kick. I mean I know it's not "real" sushi but it works in a pinch. Since Grumpy would DIE before he darkened the door of Sushi Neko I guess I'll just have to make do.
Go to Thai Delight off Broadway extension and 33rd. You get all kinds of Sushi and he can eat whatever else they’ve got.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't even like chicken, but back in "the day" I had two girlfriends that worked at KFC. (they worked at different locations and didn't know each other)

At closing time it was party on, and we always had fried chicken to go lol. I ate a lot of chicken back then.

Pretty sure none of us ever imagined "fake" chicken.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. I used to look forward to eating there back when I was a kid. It was out Sunday after church before shopping meal.

I dont know about fast food Mexican joints because we don’t eat at them. But, several of the restaraunts we’ve eaten at fry up their flour tortillas as chips. Had them like that from places in Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, and Oklahoma.
I don't think Taco Bueno makes their chips from flour tortillas. I have celiac disease, so let's just say if they were flour, I would have known. Unless it's very recent, may have been a year since I've eaten at one.

I don't know of any Mexican restaurants that use flour tortillas. I asked the cook at a local Mexican restaurant once if theirs were made from corn tortillas, and he was like what else would they be made from? That's not to say that I know for a fact that there isn't a single restaurant in the world that uses flour... but it's not common. At least not around here.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Yep. They are not bad. I've been on a sushi kick. I mean I know it's not "real" sushi but it works in a pinch. Since Grumpy would DIE before he darkened the door of Sushi Neko I guess I'll just have to make do.
Come on man. Tell him to put on his skinny jeans that stop just above the ankles, some loafers with no socks, and sip on a Sapuro. He will be cool. Post pics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom