KFC for a limited time only, who’s in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what the tortillas at Ted's Escondido Cafe are made from - wheat flour or cornmeal - I only know I could make an absolute pig of myself eating them.
The chips are definetly corn. The tortillas that they make fresh are all flour. They excellente’! They do have corn tortillas you can ask for.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Save the planet? The planet is here to support us, not us to support it. The planet can and will support itself regardless of what ever mankind can do to either destroy it or save it. The only thing a man can do is destroy himself or make the best out of what the planet provides. "Saving the Planet" is a fools errand in my estimation - or a crock.

Look at who profits for the reason for the agenda.

Woody
👍

All the ones crying we should stop eating animals and eat that fake meat crap to save the world have no clue how much better it is for the earth to have a ruminant out grazing grass, weeds, etc!

Making the soil better with their urine & manure, all the while making good meat or milk in the process!

🙂

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. The soup or dumplings from the carcass is better than the original chicken and mashed potatoes if you ask me.

Dammit ... I was gonna stay home today. I "might" need to run up to Sam's for a chicken though. Now. Thanks. Lol
You're welcome, dear lady! Glad I could help.

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom