Kim Jong Il dead

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I should just set my normal font to that then.

oh, and:

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Forums_SarcasmMeter.gif

MS Word has a Jokerman Font. I think that should be added to the font list for sarcastic comments. Either that, or all new members be required to take a sarcasm detection primer before posting privileges are granted. :)

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe some NK with a little more sense and a lot more brains that wants to be in charge will knock the kid off before he can spread his wings.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
MS Word has a Jokerman Font. I think that should be added to the font list for sarcastic comments. Either that, or all new members be required to take a sarcasm detection primer before posting privileges are granted. :)

I've got just the thing!!

i157.photobucket.com_albums_t52_m5stingray18_Sarcasm_for_dummies_by_PoisonHeart555.jpg

Maybe some NK with a little more sense and a lot more brains that wants to be in charge will knock the kid off before he can spread his wings.

At first I was like "WTH do I have to do with this?" Then I realized you mean North Korea, not NikatKimber

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you know that KJiL invented the hamburger He called it two-bread meat. He was also born in a cabin on the sacred mt paekdo, and when he arrived, the heavens cleared, a rainbow appeared and birds came to sing. According to Soviet Union records, he was actually born in a siberian prison...

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did you know that KJiL invented the hamburger He called it two-bread meat. He was also born in a cabin on the sacred mt paekdo, and when he arrived, the heavens cleared, a rainbow appeared and birds came to sing. According to Soviet Union records, he was actually born in a siberian prison...

Yeah, but the Soviets aren't known for the record keeping abilities...

Latest posts

Top Bottom