Kimber R7 Mako

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This ain’t nothing ”new”. That’s a Sig 365 copy cat just like their Micro 9 is a copy cat of the Sig 938. Kimber need to get their own R&D department instead of just copying Sig. :rolleyes2
Oh wait, the last thing Kimbers R&D department put out by themselves was the Solo, and it wasn’t exactly a smashing success. :rolleyes2

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This ain’t nothing ”new”. That’s a Sig 365 copy cat just like their Micro 9 is a copy cat of the Sig 938. Kimber need to get their own R&D department instead of just copying Sig. :rolleyes2
I didn't realize the 1911 and the AR were Sig inventions...

anim_coffee.gif

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ummm...yes, it does. You say Kimber should develop their own products instead of making copies of Sig guns. My comment (the one you can't make sense of) points out that Sig makes copies of other guns...specifically the 1911 and AR. Also, I reject your assertion the R7 is a copy of the 365. There are some pretty substantial differences...the R7 is completely ambidextrous, the ejection port is closed on top to make the slide more rigid and keep out more debris and helps to keep from fouling the optic, take-down and reassembly are completely different, etc...

Latest posts

Top Bottom