kimber ultra carry II ?'s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gearys 5600

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was wanting to use a 3'' as my everyday carry. None of them could make the 1000 round test without a fte or ftf, If it were going to be a safe queen or to shoot for fun every now and then, they are fun shooters.

I will not trust my life with one. I went to a 4" that is more accurate and just as easy to conceal, on top of 100% reliable for well over 1000 rounds.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've put over 1500 rounds through my Ultra Carry II. Had a couple of FTE's in the first 100 rounds. Most of the rounds I have fired are my own reloads with 200 gr LSWC over 5.2 gr of Bullseye. This makes for a really nice, acccurate target load and the little Kimber eats them up. I have a couple other 1911's but the Ultra Carry II is my favorite to take to the range. I'm looking to pick up a 4" sometime soon, but I won't give up the 3".

jbrentn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i went ahead and traded a .44 mag and heritage .17 hmr for it. he wanted $400 for it, so i may have over traded for it. looked to be a relatively low round count, still in pretty good shape. i'll shoot this more than i would the mag and .17, so we'll see how it goes. i like it so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom