Knives and the SDA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
non-fixed blade knife with blade not over 4" and single edged is goo / longer than 4" and or double edged is bad

fixed blade knife not longer than 6" single edged ok
over 6" and or double edged bad

this is just what i got the last time i had an unplanned conversation with some LEO's as i carry a coupla pocket knives and a 5.9" buck fixed blad (wall mart special) on a daily basis

If OK law restricts blade length please cite the law.

There have been many discussions here and many OSA'rs including myself have searched for blade length restrictions re: OK knife law. Either there are none or they're doing a real good job of hiding in the code somewhere.

Blade length is one of the things that makes OK Knife law a bit strange when one considers that it is usually one of the prime things restricted in other states' knife laws.

victor152

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
this is what i found so far but with all i carry i havent been hassled yet.

i was in my bank recently and with 5 county sheriff deputies around me they said nothing about my 6" buck but checked for my ccl over my empty holster.

ok title 21-1272

good site for info http://home.netcom.com/~brlevine/sta-law.htm#N-R

Since when do you need a CCL to carry an empty holster? Or am I missing something?

victor152

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
my bank branch is in the same building as the SO office and i guess some one saw me put my revolver in the tankbag on my bike and thought it a good time to speak with the public.

Okay, I get the picture. I would expect to get called on that too as you did have the pistol visible to the public. I first imagined that someone called the SO after just seeing your empty holster.

Latest posts

Top Bottom