Knoxx "Recoil Reducing" Stocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have one on a Remington 870, and IMHO it's a great investment. The reduction in perceived recoil is subjective, of course, but in my case, it was quite noticeable. It's not going to make an 870 feel like a 1100, but for me, follow-up shots can be made more quickly and easily. The adjustment in reach is quite handy and solid, too. YMMV

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Knoxx makes an actuall recoil reducing stock of the same type. I used to have one, sold the shotgun though, loved it, and it was a noticeable difference in recoil.

Not sure if your girlfriend will ever like shooting a 12 gauge, there is still some recoil. Maybe a 20 gauge with a similar stock would tickle her fancy.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had them on 870's and 590's - they help me out a bunch (I have DDD in my neck and lower back).

[Broken External Image]

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have seen several break. When this happens you only have a pistol grip. I wouldn't trust my life with one, but they're pretty cool!

How and where have you seen the stock break, on what shotgun(s) were these stocks mounted, and what kind of shells was the shooter using?

Latest posts

Top Bottom