Korth Revolver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My first thought was “where’s Han Solo?” Reminded me of this truck I saw rollin’ down the highway. Just a bit overdone. Now if it had custom engraving it would have my attention.
1689030557513.jpeg

Catswithguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I saw Honest Outlaw shoot a Korth revolver on YouTube today. Anyone have experience with them? Please talk me out of it. I want one bad! Korth NXS 8-Shot .357 Magnum

I saw Honest Outlaw shoot a Korth revolver on YouTube today. Anyone have experience with them? Please talk me out of it. I want one bad! Korth NXS 8-Shot .357 Magnum
I have a 357 and a 44 magnum. Just the regular flavor guns, no cuts in the frame, etc. If you want to shoot one sometime, I'd be happy to let you get the feel of one.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a 357 and a 44 magnum. Just the regular flavor guns, no cuts in the frame, etc. If you want to shoot one sometime, I'd be happy to let you get the feel of one.
That’s so nice of you. Thank you so much. I think I worded things incorrectly. I have shot 357 revolvers, I just never shot a Korth before. I sure appreciate your offer though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom