Kudos to Crossbreed....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Finally gave in and ordered a Crossbreed SuperTuck for my new Commander-sized 1911 a couple weeks back. I was a bit bummed I'd have to wait 4-6 weeks for it as noted on the website though.

I had been carrying it in a plastic IWB I had picked up, but one day for comfort's sake I carried my PT145 in the custom SuperTuck-style knockoff I had and remembered how much more comfortable that was, so I immediately placed the order for the SuperTuck.

Well, I checked my junk mail last nite and found an email from them informing me my order had shipped! Up to a month earlier than I had come to expect!

Way to go, guys!

Now if I can just keep it together another day, it oughtta be here PDQ, I hope!

TCummings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's awesome! I ordered one from White Hat Holsters last week and the told me 3+ weeks and they got it shipped out yesterday, plus they had quick responses to my questions about changing my order. Glad to know there are companies out there with great customer service still.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Two years ago I ordered a SuperTuck for my BHP on a Tuesday, and had it in my hand on Friday. Hard to beat that kind of service, and it is a fine holster as well.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My parents ordered the exact same holster for me a couple of Christmases ago. Despite being that time of year, it still arrived within a couple of weeks. Can't say there aren't other holsters just as good from companies just as reliable, but they're OK in my book and I won't hesitate to consider them again for my next purchase.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ordered a Raven Phantom holster in late January and their website said 16-18 weeks.....and they mean it! You will love the Crossbreed, they are a very comfortable holster. When I got one, I was lucky to find one in stock at a gun shop in Enid.

TuAlum0982

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had been mulling over a CBST or a white hat max tuck for weeks. Between the long wait and the fact that open carry passed, I've decided to buy a remora no clip IWB holster and a Blackhawk SERPA OWB holster. Both of these equal the price of just the white hat alone. THANKS AGAIN FALLIN!!

chr_edw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have ordered from CrossBreed a couple of times and they are always great. It is my daily carry for a g23. The more you wear it the more comfortable it gets. Enjoy your new holster.

Latest posts

Top Bottom