KY: Hillview man arrested for shooting down drone; cites right to privacy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Run your efn drone into my registered aircraft and see just how far your claims go with the FAA that you had any rights in that airspace or are in fact an aircraft yourself! I do think the technology is cool and the stabilization technology is becoming nothing short of amazing. It still doesn't make an amateur operator a licensed pilot or their craft an actual aircraft. Again, with no N number it's a toy.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
So says Sully:

CBS News Aviation and Safety Expert Captain Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger says drones and laser pointer attacks are becoming dangerously ubiquitous, noting that drone attacks pose an even greater threat to airline safety than large birds.

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/how-dangerous-are-drones/

I bet Sully wouldn't hesitate to blow one of these armchair surfing joystick jockey pervcraft operator's toys right out of the sky if they were flying over his perimeter.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Run your efn drone into my registered aircraft and see just how far your claims go with the FAA that you had any rights in that airspace or are in fact an aircraft yourself! I do think the technology is cool and the stabilization technology is becoming nothing short of amazing. It still doesn't make an amateur operator a licensed pilot or their craft an actual aircraft. Again, with no N number it's a toy.

This.

Kyle78

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://www.faa.gov/uas/ has all the legal answers. Once the FAA figures out the testing for commercial licenses, I'll be doing that. People are over reacting just because it's a new technology. Of course there is going to be retards causing problems, but Rc
Quads have been around for about a decade with no problems until it went main stream and easy to fly for anyone. No one wants to spy on your hairy are ffs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom