KyTac Holster Announcement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT from www.kytac.NET

KyTac is a one man premium holster shop. Each rig is custom-crafted
one at a time. I can't produce a high volume of custom holsters as I won't compromise quality. Many of my clients rely on their KyTac for their safety. When everyone wants the best kydex holster there is, delivery issues can arise, as I'd rather apologize for the wait instead of the quality. Delivery times can run behind expected time frames, frustrating everyone including me. So...

KyTac will be shutting down for 6-8 weeks to clear out the backlog, retool the shop, re-do the website and revamp the line. Projected to reopen 01-18-10

ALL existing holster orders will be completed and shipped before reopening.

Some holsters, gun models or options may not be offered in the future, or may be available at additional cost. Intricate orders will either be refused or charged accordingly.

Despite escalating material and shipping costs, we have not raised our prices since 1996. That's right, for 13+ years, we've not had a single price increase. We've also paid shipping charges since Day One on package deals. Upon re-opening, prices will finally be raised and shipping will no longer be included in package pricing.

If you want to beat the price/shipping increase, we will accept ONLY 17 additional mail orders and honor the current pricing thru 12-31-09. (A holster clearance is also underway at the site.)

These orders will also be completed before the shop reopens.

To maximize production times, we would prefer that you not call the shop with questions. Instead, please EMAIL them and put "KyTac Order" in the heading.

Please pass on this information to anyone inquiring about KyTac Holsters.

I appreciate your patience as I get things back under control.

David

www.kytac.NET

Latest posts

Top Bottom