laid down in bed, when suddenly...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We've got it bad over here.
My 2-yr daugther got bite twice this weekend overnight (presumedly by spiders), and our pest guys won't/can't come out until Tuesday evening.
(That Pissed me off)

Where can you get Demon WP?
Is that available at HD, Lowes, or Atwoods?

FakeHuman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen more (and bigger) spiders this year than any other time I can remember. I've been waging chemical warfare on the little turds since early spring, and luckily have only seen two recluse in the house. Now, I'm having trouble with freaking hornets.

C

Clay

I have not seen a spider since I sprayed several weeks ago (oddly). Usually I see several dead ones here or there. I have only seen other dead bugs.
I encountered a tarantula last week while riding the lawn mower, he was walking across the grass where I was mowing... I mulched him.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Turn the shower on, took off my shirt, flexed to the mirror and went "guhtcha!", and looked down.

Dead fiddleback at my feet that wasn't there when I entered the bathroom.

1) Fell out of my shirt
2) Fell out of my pant leg
3) Fell out of the clean clothes I'd brought in with me

Hoping for 3. Keeping an eye out for the other two…

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate fiddlebacks, I have been bitten twice. we had one on our bedroom ceiling the other night. I came in the room and my hub asked if I thought that was a good spider or a bad one so I stood up on the bed. I couldnt get a clear view & turned my head for just a second and he jumps up out of bed and says look out it just fell! the damn thing was crawling right towards me, so I jumped off the bed and had no choice but to hammer fist kill with my bare hand!

Latest posts

Top Bottom