Lake City Cancels Commercial Contracts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was 6.8 spc ammo and I helped both build their guns.
I will give you a few boxes of it. Do you have a 6.8 spc yet?

Hell you know I have no idea!! Grumpy could have a dozen in the safe and I'd have no idea. I used to know what we have but I'm worse than a trophy wife now. 🤦🤦🤦

And he's snoring in his chair. I'll let ya know tomorrow. 😉😂😂

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
:fullauto:

Well if war breaks out they’ll restrict copper and lead for the war effort just like WWII when they made the penny out of steel. I’d expect all ammo to be restricted.

Hopefully you guys always getting caught with your pants down purchased a little extra this time.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
SG ammo sent this last week...

We have seen a massive spike in demand this past 5 days, with double 'normal' sales Saturday and Sunday, then triple normal on Monday, quadruple on Tuesday, and today is way up as well, when it will slow down is hard to say at this point as demand seems to continue to rise.
If order volume continues to overwhelm the warehouse crew's capacity to fill orders over the next few days we will have to make choices on how we reduce volume, which could involve increasing prices 5% to 15%, limiting selection to cases only, removing popular ammo options that are sold at extremely low profit margins from the website menu, minimum $$ orders, etc, all of which are highly unpopular with segments of out customer base

Why wait till they bring North Gaza refugees here....

Husband said places around here, Fort Smith are out of 5.56 223 7.62 x39...9mm .45

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
SG ammo sent this last week...

We have seen a massive spike in demand this past 5 days, with double 'normal' sales Saturday and Sunday, then triple normal on Monday, quadruple on Tuesday, and today is way up as well, when it will slow down is hard to say at this point as demand seems to continue to rise.
If order volume continues to overwhelm the warehouse crew's capacity to fill orders over the next few days we will have to make choices on how we reduce volume, which could involve increasing prices 5% to 15%, limiting selection to cases only, removing popular ammo options that are sold at extremely low profit margins from the website menu, minimum $$ orders, etc, all of which are highly unpopular with segments of out customer base

Why wait till they bring North Gaza refugees here....

Husband said places around here, Fort Smith are out of 5.56 223 7.62 x39...9mm
Looks like another run on ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom