Lake City Cancels Commercial Contracts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Eh... I'm good. I'm good for a long time on 5.56mm.

Same here. Learned my lesson the hard way after Obama was elected the first time. Buy cheap and stack deep during the “good times”.

Yep, us, too. And when prices go back down again -- which they will -- or we find a good sale -- we'll get a case or two of whatever caliber they are having the deal on. I wouldn't even TRY to venture a guess about how much ammo is stashed here there and yonder in this house.

I remember when LoneWolf'49 passed away and we went over to help his widow get his gun stuff ready to sell. We found ammo EVERYWHERE!! There was another member and his wife with us and we ALL were just ROLLING!! 😂😂😝 That was JUST like Paul to have so much ammo in the spare bedroom that you couldn't have slid a hair under that bed! (It was a king-size! 😂😂😂) That man was ... Ahem ... Well, he was set if he ever wanted to go to the range. 😂😂 RIP, you old fart. I think about you every day. Hope you are enjoying holding the counter down up there in Heaven. Please put a good word in for me, will ya?? 😘

Latest posts

Top Bottom