Larry Davidson grips for the Buckmark

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j0sh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been talking to Larry about seeing if it would be possible to get some grips made for the browning buckmark. He does not currently make them, but he said that he could. I would like to know if anyone would have any interest in them and if we could possibly get a group buy together? Check out his work http://www.davidsonknives.com/

UPDATE:

I just got off the phone and if we can get 10 people to pay for a set of grips for the browning buckmarks, I can send him my set for him to start engineering. With the cutouts on the back needed, he said we would be looking at $75 per set shipped. If you want to do this, please send payment to [email protected] (take out REMOVE). Also please post on here and I will update for those who have sent payment

This is also on ar15.com and several people there are wanting them.

j0sh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually he called me and he is going to go ahead and make a prototype off of my grips and I will be posting pictures. He said there is a lot of interest and he will starting making them and not need the pre orders. I will update once I get pics.

Hogueauction

New to the site!
Reaction score
Excuse me for the intrusion, after doing a search on line for Buckmark I came across this thread asking for Buckmark grips and I would like to let you know that Hogue offers grips for both the Buckmark and the URX model in the Extreme Series.

We offer them currently in both Aluminum an G10 smooth or checkered finish.

Check out our web site as well as our G10 site for more information and pictures of the material offered

Latest posts

Top Bottom